Hi,

This text has been recently suggested for discussion, which it still waits:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2020-July/119000.html

Maybe it can help with some of your concerns.

Regards, Sergei

On 28.07.2020 14:34, Marcel Bischoff wrote:
I'd like to know if I missed something, if there is some unwritten understanding on how to do this properly or if this is simply such a small stylistic choice that it's up to whoever maintains or updates the port. In case neither of the before apply, I'd like to encourage agreeing on an official style that gets documented with an example.