I have gotten a new old server. The default patitions only leaves
128MB for '/', is that not a little to little?

Do you guys have any recommendations? I will offcause place most
things under '/usr', bu surely '/' must be able to contain quite some
MB's too, after all 'bin' and 'sbin' are placed under '/'.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]