Hi,

I have this line in my dmesg output

pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x1106, dev=0x3057) at
7.4

but the only cards that I have is one ethernet pci
card, and my video card that is in the AGP slot. And
they are being properly detected.

Can this <unknown card> be some functionality built
into the mother bord that wants to access the pci
buss? Because all of my pci cards are physicaly
plugged into the pci slots are accounted for.

Thanks,

Wayne