Evidently top posting is not a good thing. Ok from now
on I will try and remember to bottom post on any
future threads I participate in.

Jack,

I am not clear on what you are trying to say here. In
my config file I have the following line

device          apm0    at nexus? disable flags 0x20 #
Advanced Power Management

Are you saying that it should actually be

device         apm0    at nexus? flags 0x20 #
 Advanced Power Management

?? In other words I need to take out the word disable?
If so kind of weird that they would have it be like
that.

Thanks for the help.

Wayne