On Fri, 01 Nov 2002 at 19:18:46 +0000, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hello,
>      Sorry for the multiple posts concerning this topic. I promise that
> this is my last effort to elicit assistance in this area, if
> unsuccessful, I'll try using £inux or something.
>
> Has *any* list member succesfully got samba (version 2.2.6) running on
> FreeBSD 4.7 Stable running as a PDC for Win2K clients? If so, and you're
> able / willing to help me set this up, please let me know.
>
> For the benefit of the list membership, I'm willing to move off-list so
> as to not annoy list members that might be fed up of me filling up
> archive space with my questions on this topic.
>
> Thanks in advance ( and to the list for its patience!)
>
> Stacey
> --
> Stacey Roberts
> B.Sc (HONS) Computer Science
>
> Web: www.vickiandstacey.com

Yeah, I just did this recently.. there was an article created via IBM
that was quite helpful, I will see if i can dig it up. on a side note
though, have you made any changes to the win2k registry or the security
profiles?

You have to turn off a digital signing on the 2k box to get thigns
working.. I dont remember what exactly it was, but i will look later
today.. in the mean time i bet a google search on developer works ibm
and samba will get you to the article..

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net

I took a course in speed reading and was able to read War and Peace in
twenty minutes.  It's about Russia.
                -- Woody Allen