Hi!

I 'm currently using SME (www.e-smith.org) as server at home.
After reading some docs on the net and having heavy troubles with Linux, I decided
to turn this server to a FreeBSD server.

I've done a deep search on google and can't find any distribution like SME but
FreeBSD based.
Actually, for those who do not know SME, it's a distribution based on RedHat and
basically it can install a complete server in 10-15 minutes.

Do you guys know anything like that but FreeBSD based ?

I'm aware there is an instant-server port but I'm not really convinced!

Thanks

-Pierrick