> Pierrick,
> It sounds like what you want to do is get a basic install of a machine as
> fast as possible, and have it secure.

Let's say I want to change for many reason.
The first one is flexibility!

I have the time to make a basic install and then install each package I do want.

Last time I tried, I had my ADSL connection running fine, Firewall configured
(almost everything closed), DHCPd, HTTPd, FTPd, SSH and DNS (was trying BIND and
djbdns).
Then I saw I didn't have much time to continue.. I had troubles with the
firewall customization, samba was always giving errors, had issues with djbdns..
wanted to get back to BIND but a bunch of people told me djbdns is the one I
should take. Then someone told me it's for professional and I had to use BIND.
I was really lost so I backuped /etc/ and some other stuff and put the machine
in a cupboard at home... And 1-2 months later I was posting here to find a
flexible and easy to install complete freebsd server.
But I was wrooooong :D
Have to give me time to make this damn server work I think!

Thanx for your answer Avleen!