I want to keep my ports up to date. in 5.3-release (i386)

So I copied a sample ports-supfile and edit as follows (just changed
my host)

However I got this message and I cannot figure out what "Release"
means.   In
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html#CVSUP-CONFIG-VERS
Release is defined as "cvs."

====
su-3.00# cvsup -g -L 2  ports-suprile
Parsing supfile "ports-supfile"
Release not specified for collection "host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org"
====
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!!

- -----------------my "ports-supfile"
# $FreeBSD: src/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile,v 1.32 2004/05/24
06:23:15 cjc Exp $
#
# This file contains all of the "CVSup collections" that make up the
# FreeBSD-current ports collection.
#
# CVSup (CVS Update Protocol) allows you to download the latest CVS
# tree (or any branch of development therefrom) to your system easily
# and efficiently (far more so than with sup, which CVSup is aimed
# at replacing).  If you're running CVSup interactively, and are
# currently using an X display server, you should run CVSup as follows
# to keep your CVS tree up-to-date:
#
#       cvsup ports-supfile
#
# If not running X, or invoking cvsup from a non-interactive script, then
# run it as follows:
#
#       cvsup -g -L 2 ports-supfile
#
# You may wish to change some of the settings in this file to better
# suit your system:
#
host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org
#               This specifies the server host which will supply the
#               file updates.  You must change it to one of the CVSup
#               mirror sites listed in the FreeBSD Handbook at
#               http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/mirrors.html.
#               You can override this setting on the command line
#               with cvsup's "-h host" option.
#
base=/var/db
#               This specifies the root where CVSup will store
information
#               about the collections you have transferred to your
system.
#               A setting of "/var/db" will generate this information in
#               /var/db/sup.  Even if you are CVSupping a large number of
#               collections, you will be hard pressed to generate more
than
#               ~1MB of data in this directory.  You can override the
#               "base" setting on the command line with cvsup's "-b base"
#               option.  This directory must exist in order to run CVSup.
#
prefix=/usr
#               This specifies where to place the requested files.  A
#               setting of "/usr" will place all of the files requested
#               in "/usr/ports" (e.g., "/usr/ports/devel",
"/usr/ports/lang").
#               The prefix directory must exist in order to run CVSup.

# Defaults that apply to all the collections
#
# IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites
# listed at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/mirrors.html.
*default host=cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

src-all

# If you seem to be limited by CPU rather than network or disk
bandwidth, try
# commenting out the following line.  (Normally, today's CPUs are fast
enough
# that you want to run compression.)
*default compress

## Ports Collection.
#
# The easiest way to get the ports tree is to use the "ports-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "ports-*"
# collections,
ports-all
#(after this, all are commented out)

- --
Tetsuji 'Maverick' Rai
PGP Key fingerprint = 2021 6BF9 CEA3 73DE FF17  B326 F4DA F04E F784 3B85
gpg fingerprint
Aviation Jokes: http://www.geocities.com/tetsuji_rai/
Profile http://maverick.ns1.name/
http://maverick.IsASecret.com/