On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Terry Lambert wrote:

> Adam Weinberger wrote:
> > Please take this to advocacy. This banter doesn't belong on the
> > questions list.
>
> FWIW: If you examine the history of this thread, you will see that
> it was posted to -questions, and "Bcc:"'ed to -advocacy.
>
> If you need to assign blame, assign it to the original poster,
> which the headers claim is "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Ummm, I never BCC'd to -advocacy, only sent it to -questions ... totally
forgot about the -advocacy group even though I am on that list :(

We, at the PostgreSQL project, just recently setup
http://advocacy.postgresql.org to start pushing case-studies of those
deploying with PgSQL ... has anyone looked at a
http://advocacy.freebsd.org site for similar?  With as much press as Linux
gets, it would be really nice to have a site to go to that was purely
marketing ...