I still have the problem of waitinf 15 seconds for the SCSI devices to settle
on my 1850R proliant server.  I have tried erasing the system and using SCO
UNIX, DOS5 and Other as the operating systems.  I have tried apci enabled and
disabled and I have checked to ensure the drives work (which they do).  All of
this has had no effect on the problem of the waiting for 15 seconds which never
end.  I am using the 3200 controler that comes with the proliant server and the
drive cage is not fully populated (2/4).  If anyone has any other suggestions
of how to fix this problem, then please let me know.

Many thanks