On Jul 6, 2005, at 12:32 PM, Casey Scott wrote:
I am experiencing the same rebooting under network stress that others on this list have reported. The box is using 3com 905b's, and I would like to
try another NIC in the box to make sure that this isn't just a driver
issue, though I strongly suspect it isn't. Can someone suggest a common
100 MB NIC that has proven to be very stable in 5.x?

The two that come to mind are the DEC 21x4x Tulip (dc) and the Intel 8255x (fxp).

--
-Chuck