Stijn Hoop wrote:

An audio CD does *not* have a filesystem on it; you should not use
mkisofs to make an iso before you burn one. Instead, use something like

# burncd audio track1.wav track2.wav track3.wav fixate

Then you'll be set.

See also the handbook online, at

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-cds.html

especially the 'Duplicating Audio CDs' part.
yes, of course. Cockpit fog . . . .

I think I was fixated in mkisofs because I wanted a volume name to show up if I inserted the disk into one of the other Leading Brands' machines.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
in Seattle area. Details available below:

Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of
Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain