Fernando Gleiser wrote:

Look at the cdrdao docs. man cdrdao has a section explaining the format
of the toc files. If that fails, you can try searching the cdrdao
mailing lists and project's web page.
Yeah, I've read those. They didn't help. Wading through the (to me) cryptic file format for this is joyless and it's made more os by the knowledge there is a UI that ships with this but isn't in ports.

I was hoping someone who had used cdrdao would chime in.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
in Seattle area. Details available below:

Underlying Principle of Socio-Genetics:
Superiority is recessive.