--On 17. december 2005 11:46 -0500 Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
    I'm looking for experiences with a webmail solution. I want to use
postfix as my mta and on a freebsd6 machine. The users who will be using
the server probably would do better with a webmail package so they can
get to it from anywhere. The box already has apache and php so i don't
think that'll be an issue. One thing i'm uncertain is whether to offer
direct pop/imap or their equivalent encrypted counterparts or just do it
all through webmail.
    Experiences and recommendations welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Squirrelmail is my choise. Works nice, easy to setup, a lot of plugins to add, etc. I use it with cyrus-imapd imap/pop3 server and sendmail as mta.

--
Sasa Stupar