Gidday folks,

I have an IPv6 routing problem within my LAN behind the gateway.

I have an IPv6 tunnel supplied by Hurricane Electric.  The tunnel is
setup and working.  From my gateway I can access various IPv6
websites (e.g http://www.kame.net).  I have enabled rtadvd(8) on my
gateway.  For the netstat, ifconfig, etc, see [1].

>From a computer inside my gateway, I cannot ping anything, not even
the gateway.  I suspect it's because the routing tables are not being
set up on the gateway.  I expected the system to do that
automatically.  I also expected fxp0 to get an IPv6 address out of
this.  Did I guess wrong?  I suspect that if I can get fxp0 on the
gateway, all will be well.  If not, I think Ineed to set up static
routes.

The workstation inside the LAN has the config shown in [2].

Checking via tcpdump on the gateway, I can see pings from the client
hitting the internal NIC (fxp1) and going out the IPv6 tunnel (gif0).

In case I've missed something about setting up the tunnel, the
details are [3].

Suggestions, comments, thanks.

[1] Gateway - <http://www.langille.org/tmp/ipv6-config-gateway.txt>
[2] Client - <http://www.langille.org/tmp/ipv6-config-client.txt>