Folks,

        When I bought this bare-bones box and plugged in "stuff"
        it took several days of figuring out what benchmark and
        other utilities to run to stress it.  After a few weeks of
        pushing the load to 70+, the burning-in was a fair indicator
        that the HW would last.  After 4+ years, no prob.  Now I
        have a new box, custom built.

        Unfortunately, I've lost (or forgotten!) the same of the
        *.sh script and some of the utilities.  So what should I
        be running and with an example of args?  Last time I believe
        there were 5 or 6 stressors.

        Also, what's the memory testor utility calld?  I have
        a gig of DDR in this new puppy, and want to be sure that
        every last BIT is good.

        Help much appreciated!

        gary

--