Hi all. Got a weird one for ya. Got a server that's using Freebsd 4.5 and a Kingston 10/100 nic. One problem. I can only get it to go at half speed. No matter the link, no matter what speed setting its set at, I can only get half of the total available speed. Examples.

On a 740k DSL line I can only pass 360k max. On a 10mbps lan link, I can only do 5mbps. 100mbps link allows me a maximum of 45mbps, sometimes 50.

Any suggestions, ideas, fixes for this? Much apreciated. Thanks.