Hello,
I've got a 10 gb ide drive that has critical data on one of it's partitions /dev/ad1e. This drive was originally gmirrored in another box it worked fine, it was the master drive. Now i've installed this drive as a slave in another 6.0 box, and now it shows up as ad1 with the partition i want being ad1e. I did a mount -o ro /dev/ad1e /mnt and i'm getting an error "Incorrect superblock" from mount. I then tried fsck /dev/ad1e and got the same error msg. These partitions were formatted with ufs2 as their filesystem. I then ran bsdlabel ad1 and got a printout of my label, this showed up which gives me hope that this data can be retrieved. An error i'm getting says that the c: partition does not cover the entire disk and that may result in utilities not working. Any help appreciated.
   Some urgency!
Thanks.
Dave.