Olivier Nicole schrieb:
>> Deinstall the libgnugetopt port - it's only needed on FreeBSD releases earl=
>> ier=20
>> than 5.x and causes buildtime errors on later versions (as you found out).
>
> Thanks. After I managed to rebuild audio/akode, it seems that it was not
> depending on libgnugetopt anymore.
>
> I cannot get rid of libgnugetopt though because it is needed for
> libmal (?) thatis needed for KDE.

You can. All functionality that libgnugetopt provides is now included in
FreeBSD's libc.

It's pretty unlikely that you have anything left on your system that
actually *links* to libgnugetopt by now - just deinstalling it and
deleting the recorded dependencies afterwards with pkgdb -F will most
likely work just fine. If you want to make absolutely sure, delete
libgnugetopt and then recompile every port that had a dependency on it
recorded.

Cheers,
--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]