Hello all,

I have a FreeBSD 6-current build from almost the most recent source.
I have installed mysql41-server port and observed a strange behaviour:
as usual, I only have to put the mysqld_enable="yes" in my
/etc/rc.conf to have mysql server started at boot, but this time it
did not work. I've checked the script mode and it was OK, just like
other scripts in there, and like the Apache starter script that worked
fine and after i put enable_apache="YES" in rc.conf.

The only difference between mysql server starter script and others was
the missing ".sh" suffix. After I renamed mysql-server to
mysql-server.sh everything worked fine.

Is that OK?