-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Jayson
Alvarez
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: bsdcertification.org vs bsdcertification.com (which is
which??)

Hi,

 Anyone here who are interested in taking up bsd certifications??
the bsdcertification.org says they are not affiliated with
bsdcertication.com. I'm confused which one should I pick?? Any idea?
I am particularly interested in having a  FreeBSD certification..

 Thanks.