Hello,

I am toying with GDM a bit. And am having some difficulties configuring it the way I want. I had looked at the FreeBSD/GNOME handbook and found no mention of places for 'support' (mailing-lists, irc, etc). I was hoping someone could point me towards a good source of info.

Should anyone be interested in the problem at hand:
I have GDM installed and working. I *do not* have gnome installed. I was hoping GDM would do as XDM and just run my .xsession. But it does not. I would simply like it to be an XDM replacement. I've googled a bit and not found the answer. I did find a reference to creating a .xprofile file. I copied my .xsession file to .xprofile, and it at first appeared to be exactly what I wanted.... except... when I exit my windowmanager (hoping to logout), I was then sent to a twm session. I must exit the twm session to get returned back to GDM. Any tips would be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Eric