BSD baby wrote:
Sorry: new to FreeBSD (was an OpenBSD guy before this).

I'm impressed with how fast FreeBSD puts new releases into its ports tree.
Now that PHP 4.3 is out, I'm dying to use its new features, so I'm wondering if anyone knows a guesstimate on how long it should take for
PHP 4.3 to be in the cvsup'd ports tree
(/usr/ports/www/mod_php4)
I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the tree when the code freeze is lifted: that's about 2 weeks off, so you may want to install from source now and do the ports/pkg housekeeping later.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/paulbeard.html>

If a listener nods his head when you're explaining your program, wake
him up.