On 2002-12-31 22:38, Cliff Sarginson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sendmail is dead.

Cliff,

I'm not sure why you did post the reply shown above, but it doesn't
really add anything `constructive' to the thread.  If you know what
the problems of the original poster's setup are, and you feel like it,
please do reply.  But not in this tone, which is nothing else but
flamebait :/

- Giorgos