I'm starting to look at adding a basic sound card to my machine.
I'm looking at Sound Blaster since it seems to be the least common denominator.

The motherboard does not have any ISA slots. (PCI only).
The man page on the web site indicates the sound blaster support is for ISA. The hardware support web page for 4.7-RELEASE really does not say much of anything about ISA vs. PCI.
Is a PCI sound blaster card supported? TIA...