James,

By an Intel Mac, do you mean an i386? Or still a PPC?

If you are referring to an i386, then the i386 install CD should work,
and any problems you are having should involve more detail so that we
can have a rough idea what is going on (something more then "gets just
past the boot menu and then stops." For example, does it freeze with
only the boot menu showing, do any other messages appear at the bottom
of the screen after the boot menu, does the screen go blank, etc.)

Ohh, and as Ted was saying, MacOS X is built on BSD :)

James Earl wrote:
> I'm not joking.  This is a FreeBSD mailing list isn't it?
>
> On 5/25/06, Ted Mittelstaedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Please tell me your joking, don't you know that MacOS X is
>> just a commercialized version of FreeBSD?
>>
>> Ted

- --
This email address has expired. Please contact me for my new address.

Please obtain my pgp public key from pgp.mit.edu before sending me any
private mail, otherwise your email will likely be filtered incorrectly
and possibly junked.