Javier Henderson wrote:
I saw a dramatic improvement in speed with both Thunderbird and Squirrelmail after switching from mbox to maildir.

How did you handle the transition from mbox to maildir?

-jav

I just moved one of our mail servers over to postfix and dovecot using maildir. There is a wonderful tool in the ports collection that migrates an mbox file to maildir. It's call mb2md and can be found at

/usr/ports/mail/mb2md

Josef

--
FreeBSD 6.1         | Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
Josef Grosch        | from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic