Thanks to all who have given me advice on this question. I hope most of
you will be up at around 2:30am Alaska time as this is when I will
probably run into my errors and questions. 8^) I have my O'reilly DNS and
Bind book and Gregs FreeBSD Handbook plus I can use sample configs from my
own dns server and any other doc I can find. If any one else has more
suggestions I would appreciate any and all. I have to try and have this
setup by Monday morning and will use every reference I can find. Thanks
again, signing up to this list has been a godsend to me.

Jon