On 7/15/2006 5:13 PM, Eric Lakin wrote:
Anybody have an idea what FreeBSD is doing to hang the iLo in this
situation, and how to keep it from doing so?

I don't know if it has anything to do with your situation, but I highly recommend disabling both onboard network cards and installing something PCI -

I had frequent random reboot problems on all four of my DL360s, with and without the broadcom patch from Ted Mittelstaedt.

Following Ted's suggestion, I haven't had a single reboot (three weeks now) after disabling the NICs in the BIOS, removing the driver from the kernel, and installing an Intel Pro 1000/MT in each.

--

Jeremy Kister
http://jeremy.kister.net./