On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Jason Hunt wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Anne Sipes wrote:
>
> > I just got mine syncing.  I put together this howto:
> >
> > http://www.geekhome.net/palm.html
> >
> > Let me know if you have any problems with it.
> >

> FYI, this works on my m125 as well.

Unfortunately, I spoke too soon.  jpilot seems unable to read anything
from the Palm other than the username and ID.  Using the serial cable
works fine.  The strange part is I can use the pilot-link utilities just
fine.  Maybe it is something specific to jpilot?  I thought jpilot just
ran pilot-link's utils and collected their output?