Hi,
I want to install ImageMagick without X and Ghostscript and other things I don't need.

I do it from ports and issue this command:

# make -DWITHOUT_X11 install clean

This takes me directly to the Ghostscript driver configuration screen. I don't want Ghostscript since I don't print from this server.

1. Can I specify more "without-options", Ie. "make -DWITHOUT_X11 -DWITHOUT_GS install clean"?

2. What is the without syntax for Ghostscript here?

3. What is the general FreeBSD exclude "without" command when installing from ports and where is it placed? I've seen several, Ie. --without-gui, -DWHITOUT and so on.

Thanks for any info!
/Andreas

--
Andreas Widerĝe Andersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Pragma AS

http://www.pragma.no