I am trying to create a home mail gateway. First thing is getting it to relay messages to my ISP as if I had connected directly to the isp in the first place. That is without adding any information to headers to reveal that it went through my smtp server. I also want to create a repositry of sent email for logging purposes. I'm trying to look up the documentation and searching for messages that would answer what I want to do but it's a chicken and egg senerio in that I don't know the correct terms for the answers to search to find the answers. Any help is appreciated.

Chris