In doing some poking around on my server, I noticed that I am using 926 MB in my /var folder (the partition is at 75% capacity). So, I dug a little deeper and a huge majority of this is in the /var/crash folder; I have two vmcore files (vmcore.0 and vmcore.1) that are each ~402MB and were created back in February. Are these safe for deletion? Are these files, essentially, a coredump of what was in virtual memory when there was a kernel crash? There are some other files in here as well (bounds, info.0, info.1, minfree); are these safe to delete? If there is some good documentation on this, could you please point me in the right direction. I found some items on ONLamp that gave me some droplets of information. Thank you for your assistance with this.

-Anthony