cool yes, now i see it also, but it wasn't there before right after i executed my script. is there maybe some sort of delay before the data appears?

On Aug 8, 2006, at 4:01 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, David Schulz wrote:

Hello,

i have started to run this script , but for some reason i dont show up in the list. or maybe i do, but at least not the country from which i am submitting, china, has still zero entries. how can this be? my ip does resolve to a host in china when using some geoip lookup service...

I see China - 1 listed ... is that you? :)

----
Marc G. Fournier Hub.Org Networking Services (http:// www.hub.org) Email . [EMAIL PROTECTED] MSN . [EMAIL PROTECTED]

!DSPAM:1,44d8464a6298743259228!