On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Nikolas Britton wrote:

On 8/8/06, Marc G. Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Matthew Seaman wrote:

> Anyhow, how about the following little enhancement.  This lists the CPUs
> on the system pretending they are CPU0, CPU1, ... devices.  The URI
> escape stuff should be automatically decoded by PHP without any extra
> coding required.

Perfect, added to script, as well as your clean ups ... thanks ...

What about PC-BSD? AFAIK they all have the same hostname. Some company
could have 1000+ PC-BSD desktop systems hiding behind NAT. I just sent
in one for you to look at... Here's it's uname -a:

PCBSD# uname -a
FreeBSD PCBSD.localhost 6.1-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p2 #0: Fri
Jun 16 09:21:34 PDT 2006
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PCBSDv1.11  i386

Unfortunately, if they are *all* the same hostname, and behind NAT, they will just be seen as *one* host ... what is PCBSD?

----