On Aug 12, 2006, at 3:12 AM, Nikolas Britton wrote:
No I don't know of any USB keyboards with volume control... I'm picky
about my keyboards... Most of them are old DEC, Compaq, and IBM
keyboards with the standard key layout... I think the keys on most new
keyboards are too soft etc. I'd like to get my hands on an old IBM
buckling spring keyboard.

They are still being made by a company called "Unicomp", at www.pckeyboard.com. I'm not sure about their model names, but the 101- & 104-key keyboards are outstanding. I believe they are still only making PS/2 models, not USB variants, unfortunately...

--
-Chuck