Hi Chad,

there is a freebsd program that can be used to report on and manage your raid on a 2100s. Google frebsd and adaptec 2100s

Thanks a lot!
So indeed this is done by installing some programs for it, and they do exist for FreeBSD as well. :)

Alrighty, tnx a lot, when rebuilding the RAID array I may also make use of the situation to upgrade to FBSD 6 (as 5.2.1 is somewhat dated now, and I've been wanting to give FBSD 6 a go for a while now), so something good comes out of it after all. ;)

Cheers!
Olafo