Hello Question-ers,
        (Please cc me in replies)
        I have a -stable box that I would like to bridge ethernet across 2 of 3
interfaces.  If I read the man page correctly, all I have to do is set
net.link.ether.bridge to 1 and set net.link.ether.bridge_cfg to a comma-
seperated list of interfaces.  Eg
sysctl net.link.ether.bridge_cfg=dc0:0,dc1:0
would bridge ethernet across dc0 and dc1.

My reasoning for this is to consolidate my firewalls.  I have a bridge screening
my DSL link and then a NAT machine which hides some more secured networks.

   Internet
     (+) DSL modem

   [Bridge]

   ---+-+--- DMZ