Hello,
Does anyone have any information on this? I've googled and have found a lot of information for Linux and even an OpenBSD howto, but i am looking for something freebsd-specific, preferably fbsd6. I'm having issues getting all the services, amavisd-new configured/starting up properly and would like to read someone's all-integrated freebsd-specific solution if any, to get an idea as to what i'm doing wrong?

Not the best writeup, but these are my notes from when I did that awhile back...

http://www.pjkh.com/wiki/postfix_amavis_spamassassin_clamav

Note - I no longer use amavis or spamassassin, but instead use clamsmtp and postfix-policyd-weight. But that aside, maybe it will help.

-philip