On 3 September 2006, at 21:59, Noah wrote:

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) wrote:

Obviously they are different syntax, but the two commands posted give you the same end result. Why are you rejecting the syntax?!

Hi there,

I never saw any syntax for the scp way of doing it. Also after I received the ssh command I was happy to see that moving files could be performed on one line and want to share it with the list and soon google.

Ah, I see - you wanted the exact command.

please lets drop the issue it seems too nitpicky.

Please forgive me for my incredibly stupid comments... they were uncalled for. I was having a horrible day, I really shouldn't reply to lists on those type of days.

cheers,

Noah

cheers,

Noah