On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:34:48 -0300 (ADT)
"Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For those that are accusing bsdstats of being a "pissing match" ... I'm
> personally tired of watching Linux get all the support when, IMHO, the
> *BSDs are the better system ... the point of bsdstats is to show ppl that
> do not support the *BSDs (native Flash plugin anyone?) that their is a
> market they are missing out on ...

well, if you put it like that, it makes more.

ATI-X drivers is something that definitely interest me ;)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Ninety percent of the time things turn out worse than you thought they would.
 The other ten percent of the time you had no right to expect that much."
  Augustine

Warned.