--On Friday, September 15, 2006 14:27:37 -0400 Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday 15 September 2006 13:38, Jona Joachim wrote:

The MPlayer plugin loads the streams on the cbsnews.com front page just
fine. What browser are you using? I know that the plugin works fine with
Mozilla and Firefox but it doesn't work in Opera (unfortunately). Type
"about:plugins" in the location bar and check for the "Windows Media
Player Plugin" entry. If you can't find it in the list then the browser
can't find the plugin, reinstalling may help.

There is nothing there about MPLayer. I have both Firefox and
linux-firefox  installed.

MPlayer works fine when I use it directly. How can I get it added to the
plugins for Firefox?

Use:

www/mplayer-plugin

www/linux-mplayer-plugin