On Sep 17, 2006, at 10:46 PM, Michael P. Soulier wrote:

On 17/09/06 Michael P. Soulier said:

So, I upgrade lang/php4.

php4-4.4.4          PHP Scripting Language (Apache Module and CLI)

And yet, it doesn't seem to contain the apache module.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ pkg_info -L php4-4.4.4 | grep '\.so'
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

So now my apache setup is broken.

I guess I'll look for a separate apache module...

Ah, I see. A make config shows that the apache module isn't selected. I wonder how that happened, since all I did was portupgrade the previous version.

I don't know exactly when the default behavior was changed, but the Apache module isn't being built by default anymore. I discovered this yesterday, when I upgraded PHP and a bunch of scripts stopped working.

make -DWITH_APACHE will get you going...

-jav