Matthew Seaman wrote:

On the other hand, the duplicates could be the result of people deliberately
trying to frig the statistics or just innocently running the 300.statistics
script manually several times.  In either case, entries with duplicate tokens
should be discarded -- I guess you'ld always want to keep just the last entry
for any token.

How is the country determined? by whois lookup? I am just surprised that after the wipe and required update of the stats-script, Panama has 75% of the hosts, 10 times the US.

Cheers, Erik
--
Ph: +34.666334818                      web: http://www.locolomo.org
X.509 Certificate: http://www.locolomo.org/crt/8D03551FFCE04F0C.crt