I just installed 6.1 on a new laptop (Dell XPS M1210). It has a 2Ghz Intel Core2 Duo processor and two gigs ram. Every time it gets to the part in the bootup where you have to type a bunch of random junk it goes into a reboot. It's not an abrupt reboot. FreeBSD does show it is initiating the reboot. This is the error that is reported right before the reboot happens:

  panic: driver error: busdma dflt_lock called
  cpuid = 1
  Uptime: 12s
  Cannot dump. No dump device defined
  Automatic reboot in 15 seconds -b fe0: link state changed to DOWN

Does anyone know what I can do at this point?