Last I looked there weren't any, or none that I found anyway. Thanks, I'll check again.

Robert Marella wrote:
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:45:56 +1100
Norberto Meijome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 07:26:11 -0600
tecol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I disabled SATA in BIOS and I disabled the nVidia RAID setup in
BIOS and got stuck at the same place, except that I don't see the
MOD_LOAD error 6 message. The last message I see is the
timecounters message.
then maybe amr isn't at fault (even if it's showing an error...)
If I exit to the boot prompt (option 6), then "load amr_linux" it
gets loaded. Module name is amr_linux.ko. I also "set acpi_load=no"
to get around the bad character in the ACPI table issue. Then
"boot". Now I see message saying amr_linux is already loaded. boot
sequence continues and I still hang after the timecounters message.
have you tried disabling apic? not good to do this if you have SMP,
but on UMP is has helped me move past locks like yours.

HAve you upgrade your bios? There are updates available for your
motherboard.

HTH

Robert