> Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:26:02 -0500
> From: listvj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Major Version Upgrade 4.11 to 5.x
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
>
> Btw, I'm sorry for posting this question twice.  I posted the first one
> with the wrong email address.  I was surprised (and disappointed) to see
> that the list accepted it as I did not subscribe to the list with that
> address. :(

Why are you disappointed that the list accepts email from anyone who
needs FreeBSD support?  Personally, I dislike some of the lists where
you have to "join the club" before you can ask a question to receive
support.

By the way, that is why it is customary to Cc: both the person and
and the list when replying.  It doesn't do any good to send a response
to the list if the person who asked the question isn't subscribed.

Jim