Howdy,

I forgot to install some distribution sets when I did my original
install, so I am trying to do so now.

Going to /stand/sysinstal I selected the post install, add distrubtion
sets, selected the stuff, and then tried to do the FTP.

However, when I do that I get:

"Can't find the 4.7-STABLE distribution on this FTP server (I was using
ftp.freebsd.com, ftp2.freebsd.com and ftp3.freebsd.com)."

I am using 4.7-STABLE, and trying to install the 2.2 and 3.0 a.out
binary libraries.

Any thoughts on this matter would be helpful. :)

Thanks!

Mike