On 12/18/06, Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all

I'm starting using jail and I'm using now nullfs (I don't really want use
something like ezjail or other plug&play script, I want understand what
I'm
doing before using this tools).
<snip>

      How many nullfs I can mount ? Because there are 6 by jail, if
       i'm going to use this many I have 10-20 jail. Can I mounting ~120
       nullfs without problems ?

Regards

Hey,

What i recommend is having a look at ezjail. In doing so, see how it uses
nullfs for multiple jails and use that as a base to create your own, or just
use ezjail itself. ports/sysutils/ezjail

Thanks