On 12/28/06, Beech Rintoul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thursday 28 December 2006 13:11, rythms1 wrote:

<SNIP>
> Can you please give some hints in how to
> make it work as a desktop at home and surf the net and burn cd's that
all I
> want to do and word as well but for now I only want the desktop running.
>

> Julio  :-(

Try DesktopBSD. http:www.desktopbsd.net

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com

Or PC-BSD <http://www.pcbsd.com>

It runs well on older equipment.